I've been dreaming about having a hot pink flower bouquet in my living room for quite some time now. I love how stylish those look plus hot pink seems to be the main color in my living room already;-))) So yesterday I finally took some time to create that popular "coffee table tray" centerpiece that I keep seeing all over Pinterest! It was hard not to get tempted by this DIY idea because it's very easy and inexpensive - I got almost everything I needed at Dollar Tree!
WHAT I USED:
for candle holder/ glass hurricane:
- Vases - I went with smaller ones to fit my short Pacifica candles
- Candle Stick
- Hot Glue
- Three Artificial Flower Branches - I went with carnations
- Stones - I went with those scented ones because of their pretty hot pink colors. Yet there's always a variety of decorative stones in any dollar store.
- Vase - I already had a unique square vase/ candle holder, but again there's plenty different ones in dollar stores.
- Spray Paint - I went with hot pink;-)
for my tray I simply used a framed mirror from Dollar Tree!:
WHAT I DID:
I first put the decorative stones into my vase. Then I cut off flowers from the branches, spray painted them and put into the vase with the stones. That's it! (Mask and gloves were a MUST for spray painting!)
Candle Holder/ Glass Hurricane:
As you probably guessed, I simply glued together candle stick and the vase, and then put a few stones and my candle inside;-)
And that was IT! Now my dream of having a coffee table tray with hot pink flower bouquet has finally come true;-)))
California girl who came to the US from a small town in Russia all by herself and now making her EVERY single dream come TRUE!
Find this post helpful? Don't forget to pin it!