INGREDIENTS: (makes 2-3 tubes, depending on the tube size)
- o.1 oz Beeswax Beads
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1/3 tsp Oil (Olive, Grapeseed, Almond & etc.) - choose the one that your skin "likes" the most
- a few drops of Peppermint Oil - has a great cooling effect, opens airways, fights infection, relieves headaches, and has excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
- a few drops of Eucalyptus Oil - fights congestions, headaches and respiratory problems.
- a few drops of Lavender Oil - acts as natural antihistamine (blocking allergic reactions), has calming and relaxing properties.
- Lip Balm Tubes - I simply emptied my lip balms;-)
HOW I MAKE IT:
I use double boiler method: I put beeswax, coconut oil and vegetable oil togethet in a small pan. Then take a frying pan, pour some water in it, put it on medium heat and place my small pan with oils and wax into the water. Once beeswax melts, I add essentials oils, mix everything together and pour the mixture into the tubes. Then I put the tubes into the fridge for a few hours to harden. And that's it!
I'm now seriously addicted to these guys - I always have one in my purse and one - in desk drawer. And whenever I need to, I apply the balm under my nose, as well as below and above my eyes. And that's how I stay "alive";-)))
Stay well, guys!
Find this post helpful? Don't forget to pin it!