- Craft Foam Sheets (Dollar Tree)
- Felt Sheets (Dollar Tree)
- Glue (Dollar Tree)
- Lace Fabric, Shoe Lace (got mine at Dollar Tree)
I cut out foam sheets in the desired shape, then glued felt shapes on both sides of each foam shape. I used pictures below to show you how I made flower and hearts fresheners. I usually put a few drops on my freshener for the night so that it smells nicely in the morning, and then a few drops for the day. (I'm using hearts right now - so adorable AND unique;-)
I bought the bottles for my oil online, but I think you can find cute bottles at some Dollar Stores too. I usually use my warmer with lavender oil right before bed, then apply warm oil to my cuticles and put moisturizing gloves for the night. Btw, I buy those gloves, as well as tealight candles and candle lighters at Dollar Tree also;-)
3. Reed Diffuser:Now, this project can be considered unfinished for the purpose of this post - I'm planning on using Dollar Store products to make my diffuser once I need to change the reeds that I'm reusing right now from my Pacifica diffuser. I will then buy skewers and a taller vase at Dollar Tree plus I will keep on using those cute branches with butterflies as a decor (also from a DT bouquet). For the fragrance oil I use a mixture of olive oil (fill up about 2/3 of the bottle) and approx.15 drops of essential oil. I LOVE how perfectly this diffuser belongs on my office desk;-)
I mentioned this Dollar Store potpourri twice already in My Aromatherapy Routine and Dollar Store Kitchen posts. I just LOVE how it looks - could you have ever guessed it was from a Dollar Store? For the fragrance I combine distilled water with a few drops of essential oil in a spray bottle (also from DT) and - Voila! It's my ideal kitchen aromatherapy solution, especially since I try to stick to as much green colored decor in it as possible right now;-)
This one is my ideal solution for dressing room - it looks beautiful yet it's very functional and does its aroma job perfectly! This project was also once mentioned in My Aromatherapy Routine post before.
- Fabric Rose Petals - a bag of 100 in a wedding section of Dollar Tree
- Spray Bottle (Dollar Tree)
- Plate for Petals (I got a heart-shaped one at DT)
- Cute Tin for storing petals (I got mine at DT)
- Distilled Water
- Essential oils
California girl who came to the US from a small town in Russia all by herself and now making her EVERY single dream come TRUE!
Find this post helpful? Feel free to pin it!