- 1 cup Baking Soda
- 3/4 cup Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup Sea Salt/ Epsom Salt/ Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup Citric Acid (aka Lemon Salt)
- 10 drops Food Coloring - you can also use Beet Juice for pink color like I did or Carrot Juice for yellowish
- a few drops of Essential Oil of your choice
- spray bottle for spraying food coloring
- Molds of your choice
I put dried flower petals at the bottom of the molds for some of the bombs (so that they can be visible) and in the middle of others (so that petals appear only when the bomb "explodes";-)
For some bombs I used cupcake molds, and for others - ice cube trays
I hope you'll enjoy your SPA time, guys!;-)
Feel free to check out my other Spa & Beauty Hacks:
California girl who came to the US from a small town in Russia all by herself and now making her EVERY single dream come TRUE!
Find this post helpful? Don't forget to pin it!